BEGINNER SURF CAMPS
What We Offer
- Healthy, adventurous outdoor activity and exercise
- Development of surfing and water safety skills
- Safe, supervised environment
- Caring, experienced staff
- Life-changing Bible messages and prayer
These half day surf camps are for beginners to advanced beginners entering 3rd-8th grade who want to learn how to surf and have the time of their life. On most days we will have a surf instructor to student ratio of one to one to ensure that every student has the safest and best experience possible. There will be a certified lifeguard on active duty at all times watching the water to make sure every student is safe. We will meet daily at Santa Clause Beach from 9:00AM to 12:00PM
Each day will start with calisthenics and a Bible study, after which we will break into two groups. These two groups will alternate activities throughout the morning. One group will get surf instruction and surf, while the other group will have a special activity. Snacks and water will be provided. The camp week will end with the wildly popular all- camp Watermelon Relay.
DATES FOR THE SUMMER 2017
BEGINNER SURF CAMP 1 // June 26-30 at santa Clause Beach in CArpinteria
BEGINNER SURF CAMP 2 // JULY 10-14 AT SANTA CLAUSE BEACH IN CARPINTERIA
BEGINNER SURF CAMP 3 // JULY 24-28 AT SANTA CLAUSE BEACH IN CARPINTERIA
BEGINNER SURF CAMP 4 // AUGUST 7-11 AT SANTA CLAUSE BEACH IN CARPINTERIA
THANK YOU FOR THE INTEREST TOWARD OUR BEGINNER SURF CAMPS! UNFORTUNATELY OUR BEGINNER CAMPS ARE FULL. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET ON THE WAIT LIST PLEASE E-MAIL INFO@VICTORYSESSIONS.COM OR CLICK THE CONTACT LINK BELOW.
- If you cancel with more than 30 days till the camp start date, then you will receive all money paid EXCEPT $10 non-refundable administrative fee.
- 8 to 30 days until the camp session start date, 50% refund
- 1 week prior to camp session, NO REFUNDS